Thursday, August 09, 2007

US v Kwan Update

From Len Savage:
The Judge set aside the Jury's verdict, and granted motion for re-trial. He stated reasons that the ATF/US attorney mis-stated the facts. The Judge gave the US Attorney three weeks to consider dismissing the charge, appeal his decision, or get ready for a new trial. I will let you know how the next hearing goes in a couple of weeks. This good news for all the 9th circuit...

I went looking to see if this story has been picked up by the "authorized journalists." It hasn't been, of course, but they were sure all over him when it suited their purposes to paint him as a domestic terrorist). And they sneer at mere bloggers as their circulations plummet.

I did find that Ryan Horsley posted on this already, so he gets the "breaking news" credit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again,

Thanks for posting this (You and Ryan).

I've been following this.

Is their a mailing list of some kind that Mr. Savage sends out updates on?


C.H.

David Codrea said...

I don't think so--he always just contacts me directly, and the emails are always personalized to me. Send me an edress you want used and I'll ask him to include you on info updates.

Anonymous said...

chareltonhest -ta- atfabuse.com is my "work" address. Anyone who has any information about ATF abuse may contact me there.

Thanks.


C.H.