Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hey Kids: It's BATFU Toon Time!

What is interesting though, is that these videos must have cost tax payers quite a bit to educate dealers. However neither I nor any other dealers that I had asked, had any ATF employee notify us about them.
Yeah, I think an FOIA demand to see who authorized this, how much they paid, who produced these and whether or not all federal procurement competitive bidding regulations, including requirement considerations for small/disadvantaged/woman-owned/minority businesses--and if there even was an IFB or RFP--were adhered to.

These same thugs will whine about how they don't have the resources to do their "job," but have money to burn on this silly crap. Maybe that's a good thing, come to think of it...

[More on Red's Trading Post and BATFU from WarOnGuns]

[Image from "A Brush With Politics: The Life and Work of John Frith"]

2 comments:

Ryan Horsley said...

That is a great suggestion, I have just sent off a request. I will be sure to post the response when I get the information back.
Thanks,
Ryan

David Codrea said...

I wish I had ther technical skill to doctor the end of these and have BATFU burst in and shoot people/stomp puppies and burn the place down.