Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Gala Event

Hollywood stars Will Ferrell, Amy Brenneman, Jeffrey Ross, James
Whitmore
and Peter Weller all turned out for the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence event...

I never heard of Brenneman and Ross, Whitmore I've known about for a long time, but "Elf" and "Robocop" are disappointments, although not unexpected when you consider the universe-revolves-around-my-navel outlook of the elites.

I love the sensitivity of these Brady clods: they just get done talking about "Mary Read, who was tragically lost in the Virginia Tech massacre, " and segue right in to "Comedian Jeffrey Ross performed a hilarious routine at the end of the evening."

Ha ha.

Oh, and send money.

"The Sarah Brady Visionary Award." Good Lord.

Be sure and watch the video, too, just make sure you have a bucket near by.

[Via 1894C]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy Brennerman first came to notice for a stint she did on NYPD Blue, and went on to star in her own series "Judging Amy".

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000312/

Don't know about the Ross dude; there are two or three Jeffrey Ross's on IMDB.


I'd peg them as Hollywood lightweights.

Anonymous said...

I'd blacklist them for rentals, purchases etc... I do not like supporting people who are actively trying to enslave me.

Anonymous said...

Imagine being progun in Hollyweird. It's possible. When I started my career, I asked if my profreedom views would ruin that career. I was told 'enhance or encumber, deoends on the crowd'. So true.

Boyd said...

Building on Nimrod's comments, the reason Ms. Brennerman came to notice on NYPD Blue was because she was (I believe) the first semi-nude exposure on that show. Very titillating for the early '90s.