Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Yep, Desperate

Today, I challenge the Presidential candidates to...stand up and support meaningful action to reduce gun violence in America.
Yeah, Paul Helmke. That's why they're tripping all over themselves to reverse their records and let gun owners know what pals they are. That's why even Hillary is slamming Obama for being unelectable on guns, and handguns at that, you know, as in Handgun Control...

Must be tough to know the nag you're riding is such a political loser. So how many candidates have presented themselves for an obligatory bend-and-spread-'em at a Brady Center national forum again?

And what's with you and Kristen Rand playing tag team sob sisters?

UPDATE: Looks like Sebastian had the same reaction.

1 comment:

David Codrea said...

Roach, I removed your post because I haven't had a chance to verify the information and am not willing to subject myself to a libel suit.

I have saved your post text and will check it out when I have a chance and then follow up accordingly.

Besides which, nobody visits old blog posts anyway--your posting here practically guaranteed most site visitors would never see your words.

In the future, please approach me first and I'll do whatI can to give your concerns attention. My email address is in my profile.