Tuesday, December 18, 2007

3rd Senator Puts Sullivan on Hold

From Ryan Horsley:

I just received word that another Second Amendment Senator has joined Idaho Senators in placing a hold on ATF Acting Director Michael J. Sullivan's confirmation to Director. Senator David Vitter has announced that he is also placing a hold on Sullivan's confirmation.
Excellent. Please keep working on your senators.

Meanwhile, our leaders in Fairfax still haven't seen fit to acknowledge that this issue even exists.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michigan's Senators have been contacted. I hope it can make a difference.

SamenoKami said...

Done!

Anonymous said...

I've emailed my senators 4 times now and will keep on as long as needed.
AgPilot60

Ken said...

I wrote my representatives in Fairfax, and I reckon it's time to write my senators again.