Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We're the Only Ones Crippled Inside Enough

He says a deputy looked at him and didn’t believe he was a quadriplegic. She walked behind him, took the handles on the back of the hospital-grade wheel chair and dumped it forward.

This is what happens when a small, mean person is given power over others. The victim is fortunate his neck wasn't broken.

Can you imagine the outrage if this wretched "Only One's" victim had been someone with connections, say Jim Brady? Or if a citizen assaulted a disabled cop?

"Relieved of her duties without pay"?

"Not officially terminated"?

Why the hell isn't this malignancy behind bars trying to make bail?

Mr. Lennon, lyrics please:
Well now you know that your
Cat has nine lives
Nine lives to itself
But you only got one
And a dog's life ain't fun
Mamma take a look outside
[Via DONE! SEO and Luke O]

5 comments:

Sean said...

Sieg Heil! It's time, and to my shame, I do nothing.

Anonymous said...

Quote:

Chief Deputy Joe Docobo added at the press conference this morning, the sheriff's office will now try to "make things right for this gentleman."

uh, and you will do that how?
By slapping the officer on the wrist?
even terminating the officer who did this isn't enough. Anyone who was there and stood by and let it happen should take a hit as well.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Being confined to a wheelchair myself (although merely paraplegic, rather than quad), few things piss me off as much this (and this).

I'm not religious, but I can't help but hope there's a special place in Hell for feral thugs like that.

Anonymous said...

Words can't describe how low I think this "person" is.

I hope she gets her ass sued off.

Ned

Anonymous said...

I hope she gets her ass hauled off... to prison.