Friday, February 22, 2008

We're the Only Ones Who Really Know How to Treat a Gal Enough

The Shreveport Police Department has received at least two other excessive force complaints against an officer who recently was fired amid allegations that he beat a Mooringsport woman during a DWI arrest.
Boy, those are some "allegations" on her face and body. But hey, she just wouldn't listen.

Watch the sickening slide show here.

Then see the movie. Ain't it something how the camera gets blocked out right before we see her lying in a pool of her own blood? She must have fallen, right, or hit herself on the door?

But hey--the union says the chief didn't follow "protocol" in firing their member in good standing, that they don't think he hit her, that his "Officers' Bill of Rights" were violated. Yeah, "her face hit the floor." That explains all the other body bruises, too. And Willis had nothing to do with it, even though she was unmarked before he got his hooves on her. Take a good look at these union goons--if you don't believe they place their self-interest above all else and that they have chosen to become mercenary domestic enemies, you're on the wrong website.

Please moderate your comments to not include anything specific I'll have to remove for legal reasons. Just understand I'm right there with you.

I'll go this far: any citizen has a right to defend him or herself against this kind of savage animal attack with lethal force, regardless of the tormenter's employment status. This is an atrocity--if our troops had done this to anyone at Gitmo it would be front page news with demands for impeachment. And if any "Only One" ever did this to someone I loved, we would end up speaking privately on the matter--especially since it appears the same old special treatment has been applied so far: Really--you don't think one of us would not have been immediately incarcerated and facing assault, battery, torture and attempted murder charges?

It would appear some are bound and determined to hasten the day when people have finally had enough.

UPDATE: City "leaders" add insult to injury.

7 comments:

me said...

In case you have issues with the video there, go to youtube and search for "Shreveport Police Department" there appears to be 5 parts of video, possibly the full video.

As for comments...all I have would get just bump me higher up that "enemy combatant" watch list. It makes me want to root for the goblins on the street.

Anonymous said...

As the jaded cop in "Blade Runner" said to Deckard -

"If you're not cop, you're little people".

Anonymous said...

"mercenary domestic enemies" - Yep

Kent McManigal said...

I have come to a difficult decision because of more and more instances like this: I will NEVER ever come to the aid of a cop should I ever see one being attacked, no matter who is attacking him or her. That goes against my nature of helping the victims of attacks. The problem is that now I would probably wonder what the cop did to deserve the attack.

Anonymous said...

"And if any "Only One" ever did this to someone I loved, we would end up speaking privately on the matter..."

That put me in mind of this.

Federal Farmer said...

This is a prime example of those events that are leading me to a shift in my position.

I've read Mr. Vanderboegh's essays and stories with great interest. They are stirring. I know he is not impressed by folks like me, but we all get to the same point eventually, if not by the same path.

I feel that I am prepared to die for what I believe in. But am I prepared to kill? At this point, I don't feel that things are sufficiently degraded to the killing point. Not yet.

But there is a divide growing in this country and it isn't an economic one, as many would say. It is this notion that there are common folk and privileged folk that I find distressing.

Our nation's leaders have turned the corner on 2A. They now recognize that it is an individual right and SCOTUS will find it so as well. However, they still inexplicably feel that banning guns doesn't violate it, much less other 'infringements'.

The State will not give up power willingly. Elected officials are government employees. Their power and income come from an ever expanding bureaucracy.

I imagine some are fearful. But maybe it is not the fear of dying, but the fear of being the only one charging when the trumpet sounds.

Anonymous said...

Were it one of mine, he couldn't run far enough or fast enough. Group rates would apply for any who tried to defend him.

I've been following this fairly closely as Shreveport is in my back door.

While this officer needs to be in the penitentiary in general population, he is not alone. It took the chief to view the tape and do something. Not enough, but more than any of the officers, who were at the station, did on the night of the torture.

I sincerely hope this monster is prosecuted for attempted murder. One idiot said "at least it wasn't racial", I say too bad, because then there would be a lot more pressure to visit real punishment on this woman beating coward. Of course, he may have done a man the same way, she was handcuffed after all. For the officer's safety , doncha know?