Friday, March 28, 2008

Another Pro-Gun Idaho Candidate

We've been discussing Clayton Cramer's bid for the Idaho Senate, and now Judy Boyle tells me she is running for District 9 Idaho House of Representatives seat B.

I don't know Ms. Boyle but I like what I see on her site, and especially like that she worked with that remarkable patriot, the late Helen Chenoweth-Hage.

Follow the title link and visit her site to learn more.

As a side note, when I post local information, particularly about candidates for public office, please feel free to share those links on gun forums and regional political websites, and via email to your like-minded friends. Since WarOnGuns is not geography-specific, I don't expect most readers to put a lot of follow-up into candidates from other states. But it would be helpful to deserving candidates if gun owners in their districts would take the initiative to become force multipliers, and rather than just reading about them, take a little time to spread the word.

No comments: