Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Pfleger/Pfarrakhan Love-Pfest

[Scroll down to 5th letter]
Personally, I stand with Farrakhan and his pursuit for justice and unity. I am proud to call him a friend and a prophetic voice of our times.
Yeah, I'm sure everybody is just taking him "out of context," Snuffy, or misinterpreting his words, just like they did to you when you roused the rabble to "Snuff out John R-i-g-g-i-o."

I mean, I can find all kinds of context for:
White people are potential humans--they haven’t evolved yet.
You play off bigotry, resentment, ignorance and cult-like devotion to maintain your place in "the community," don't you, Snuffy? And the Archdiocese let's you get away with it because you've made it clear to them that you'll take the parishioners--who are loyal to you instead of the church-- and walk.

That you haven't been defrocked and excommunicated speaks more to the gutlessness of the Archdiocese than anything else. And why the IRS hasn't shut you down is beyond me.

[Via HZ]

No comments: