Thursday, April 24, 2008

Meanwhile, Back in Boss Daley's Paradise...

Five people were found dead Wednesday afternoon in a house on Chicago's South Side, police said.
The spate...uh...spike continues, despite the city's best efforts to keep you and me disarmed. This sounds like a job for Snuffy Pfleger.

Fact of the matter is, there are some on the South Side who can't be trusted with water. So I guess the only way to deal with that equitably is to lower the boom on...I mean, bar for all of us.

[Via HZ]

3 comments:

David Codrea said...

Harry S: I can post a link and a paragraph or so, but posting a complete copyrighted work makes for a problematic 'fair use' argument. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

It seems they've heard your pleas. The news was reporting today that Snuffy will have a seat at The Little Emperor's Gun Violence Summit being held as I type.

Anonymous said...

Arrrgggghh,Daley! That IDIOT!!! For the life of me, I just cannot understand why the people of Chicago keep re-electing that scumbag every four years. Oh Yea, in Chicago you can vote early and often, along with all of the dead.