Friday, May 09, 2008

Ode to Emma Gee

Ordinarily, I adhere to a "Don't Feed the Trolls" philosophy. I put a lot of work into this site and I'll not allow my goals to be derailed or hijacked, particularly by malevolent and insignificant vandals seeking attention and a forum to promote their pathological hatred for those who aren't losers like they know themselves to be.

But in this case, I'll make an exception. This one gets the spotlight.

Meet Emma Gee, racist, foul-mouthed coward, possible agent provocateur/informer, probable anti-gunner, and definite mental/emotional defective.

I've run into this creature before, most recently as it sprayed its waste on KeepAndBearArms.com Newslinks comments, where it called me a...I think it was "treasonous dolt." I invited it to contact me, because if I were going to call someone a name I wouldn't be so unmanly as to hide and do it from the shadows, but I guess talk is cheap when you think you can get away with anything anonymously.

But it seems Emma Gee couldn't resist the temptation to try and foul WarOnGuns comments as well--it's afraid to contact me directly, but has convinced itself that indirect strikes are safe.

In its first post [LANGUAGE WARNING], it made generalized death wishes for BATFU agents, as well as obscene and racist comments.

But its second post is where a legal line has most probably been crossed.

WarOnGuns regulars will recall US Marshal Dave Meyer warned not only me, but also people who comment on this site, against violating the Court Security Improvement Act of 2007. And you'll recall the reason Marshal Dave was brought in was because BATFU claimed they felt threatened.

One can hardly argue that specifically calling for the execution of a sitting judge by name is something the feds are going to take lying down. And while Emma Gee did not reveal any personal information about the judge, so this particular act may not come into play, it's evident the intent was "to threaten, intimidate, or incite the commission of a crime of violence against that covered official."

While I don't off-hand know the law that was broken, you can be sure one was--if nothing else, some domestic terrorism Homeland Security provision. These people protect their own and they play hardball. Remember, Rick Stanley was convicted of attempting to "influence a public official" merely for speculating to the judges in his case about being arrested.

Plus, as I've demonstrated time and again, this site is routinely monitored by visitors from the DOJ. Recall the post from a while back where I found a website specifically endorsing the violent rape and murder of an ATF agent by name. I have reason to believe that was/is being investigated. While the offshore nature of that site may make tracing to the originator more problematic, we're talking about a government with near unlimited resources to throw at the investigation--and I doubt Emma Gee is posting both here and at KABA using such layered masking. But the sentiments are so similar, I can't help but wonder if there's a connection.

I'm sure the government can find out. After all, they can access my Site Meter, Stat Counter and Go Stats visitor records. I'm no computer tech, but I'm also sure that's just the tip of the iceberg for them to start peeling layers back on--and remember, Blogspots are provided by Google--a company that even cooperates with the Chicoms--I'm sure they'll have all kinds of records that can be used as evidence.

Well, you got the attention you wanted, troll. I even stopped everything I was doing just for you. And everybody's looking at you. Some, I wouldn't want looking at me.

Feel free to continue adding all the comments you like--I'm sure they'll help in the triangulation that's probably going on right now. Don't worry, though--I won't report you. I don't have to. You've already reported yourself.

As I've stated before, I do things in the light. When you know you're being scrutinized, as I've documented before, it would be stupid not to--my best protection is in doing just what I'm doing. I just hope they can get everything they need from the servers and don't see fit to impound my computer.

But Emma Gee: I really would not want to be you right now.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

"agent provocateur/informer, probable anti-gunner"

I concur. I Will not be a bit surprised to find that this foul mouth uncouth person has a history of anti gun rights comments that they have made all over the Internet.

Well handled David! God Bless you and Keep you.

Best regards,
1894C

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! This is even funny, too funny. I wonder if an arrest will be made and if so will we find out about it. I wonder if this turns out to be some gun hater with a known group will the feds back off. A lot of question here and I'm on the edge of my chair waiting for the fireworks.
Good work David.

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Emma Gee. Em-ah-jee. M-A-G.

John Magaw, the previous head of BATF?

Anonymous said...

Defender,

That's quite clever. I would not put such tactics past the BATFE.

You may be right. Time may tell.

Anonymous said...

You might want to post his IP address, and maybe the sitemeter log of his visit? Everyone should learn about this fool.

Real hard-asses don't run their mouths. I probably talk to much myself to qualify.

Anonymous said...

DC: just hope they can get everything they need from the servers and don't see fit to impound my computer.

Brings up the issue of encryption.

I don't know what can be cracked by the feds, or if all encryption can be cracked. I know that during the Duncan murder incident here in my backyard, the FBI claimed it could not break into the perp's laptop due to him using encryption.

Also, portable HDDs(Seagate makes very nice USB versions) kept hidden are vital if you ever want to see your work again should you become the victim of a JBT raid.


C.H.

Anonymous said...

Could be someone on the government payroll looking to solicit similar comments from persons they can then go arrest.

It's not like they haven't done it before. I think David, that agent/provocateur is your most likely advance theory.

You may be a specific target. Sounds like provocation to get you to say something careless that could be intentionally misinterpreted. Intentional misinterpretation is the only hope they have of silencing you, because anyone who knows you and your writings knows that you do not advocate for anything illegal, unconstitutional (that is their real problem with you), or harmful to any innocent person.

Advocating as you do for constitutional governance is a fearful thing for them. There are penalties provided for their actions if we were to ever return to constitutional governance and they know it. Ergo, they must prevent real patriotism and adherence to the supreme law of the land. That entails silencing those who advocate for such.

Be very careful, my friend, that you leave no room for intentional misinterpretation.

The above may sound paranoid, right up until one recalls all the times just such things have been done.

Anonymous said...

StraightArrow gives sage advice I think.

Anonymous said...

David,

Back in the 90s, when both the ATF and the FBI were taking turns trying to set me up with a "can't miss deal" on an automatic weapon, explosives or, my personal favorite, offering to help me make "posion gas to kill Feds" -- I would always tell them, "a. you just broke the law. b. Start running because I'm dropping a dime on you to the state police. c. Tell your federal handler I said 'Hi!'"

In each case, the guy was never prosecuted. Indeed, two of those pukes were later revealed to be federal informants in court when they WERE able to persuade some weak-minded idiot to do something stupid. My advice to you is to forward the evidence of this federal troll to his likely handler, i.e. the Gestapo Marshall and copy your lawyer AND your US Senator. -- Vanderboegh

David Codrea said...

Thing is, Mike, I'm not smart enough to figure out how to square that with this advice...but I am on board with the lawyer thang...

Anonymous said...

David, you don't have to talk to them, just report what may be an illegal incitement to commit murder and rape. At that point, you have no more to say, without it being filtered through a lawyer.

They could not subsequently claim you advocated for the actions Emma Gee has called for. Send email, registered letter, signature of receipt requested and keep copies of both.

Stephen said...

If you need an attorney, you have my email.

Anonymous said...

First off I have no clue who this idiot is. However my hunch is this person is one of the antigun nuts who is mocking gun owners trying to sound like a hillbilly racist.
If it's a government employee that could be very bad news for them if they had this come full circle to them. They would be attacking the First Amendment rights of Second Amendment supporter to shut down their news/media outlets. This would be a huge risk with little gain. However many people in powerful positions in government act like their backs are up against the wall with informatiion wars.
Nevertheless, the conduct could be seen as unlawful and if it's a felony needs to be reported as the law demands, I think but don't know not being a lawyer myself. Never mind the fact the government is watching and can see it for themselves.
Yes, legal advice is a very smart move in the right direction. If this turned out to be a power player in a big antigun nut group and that person gets arrested, it would be a shot heard around the world.

Ken said...

I got a dozen donuts says Emma Gee and the people (koff) looking for he/she/it/they/them have the same signature on their paychecks.

Anonymous said...

David,

straightarrow is correct. And note what I said about reporting it to the STATE police. a. They are more likely to be honest. b. You have made an official report which gets it off your back. You need not discuss anything further with the state or the feds, even with a lawyer. In this case in particular, EVERYTHING on the net is wide open to the government. If they wish to investigate further, they have no need of any statement from you, they have only to start the investigation on someone that they control. Pretty funny, really.

PS to everybody. File a FOIA request with the FBI and ATF for any records dealing with you. Remember, cockroaches are made nervous by the light.