Thursday, May 01, 2008

Some Housekeeping Items

As a rule, I don't spend a lot of time or space here at WarOnGuns on the "big stories," meaning stuff everyone else is talking about. I try, not always successfully, to focus more on unique things that don't get as much attention--or at least provide an original insight into things that are being widely discussed.

But I guess I should at least mention that Bloomberg's lawsuit against the gun industry has been dismissed. Now I'd like to see the same thing happen to judicial subversive Jack Weinstein.

That and NRA-ILA is asking for help with its war chest to fight a legal challenge spearheaded by the Florida Chamber of Commerce against the guns in vehicles bill. I found it encouraging that, in their email, they included Wal-Mart among the "anti-gun corporate giants."

No comments: