Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2A Today for the USA

We talked briefly about this yesterday, where I told you a little about the video, linked to it and introduced my sidebar click-through ad.

Aaron Zelman really has done a good job--this is the perfect vehicle to introduce people to the concept of the Second Amendment and how it is their right. It leads them through the logical development, how RKBA had its ideological origins in religious texts that predate our government, how rights are unalienable...

It teaches them the concept of the militia, gives them insights into the thoughts of the Founders, and brings them persuasively into modern times--where we see the evil made possible by "gun control" through slavery, genocide and tyranny. It also shows the personal tragedy, as exemplified through the experiences and resolve of Dr. Susanna Hupp.

JPFO really has created a great tool here, one that is perfect for educating and priming people to be receptive to learn more. I urge you to watch it and, importantly, to share it.

I also urge you to support JPFO with a contribution to help them not only pay for this, but to continue their great work.

We can't continue expecting others to do things for us without giving them support. And we can't expect personal credibility for what we'll do when the chips are down if we won't make even small sacrifices while times are yet easy by comparison.

2 comments:

Alice Lillie said...

Great site! A lot of links for pro-gunners.

The ownership and carrying of arms, *any* arms, is a God-given right. It is guaranteed by the Constitution with no conditions attached.

Guns are inanimate objects. They do nothing at all. If you can prohibit guns you can prohibit anything. And to prohibit things, someone has to be the prohibitOR, and someone has to be the prohibitEE. The former has to be BETTER than the latter.

Well, nobody is better than you!

I believe there are *no* Constitutional federal gun laws. NONE!

The State Constitution in my state reads pretty much the same way, so in this state there are *no* Constitutional state gun laws. NONE!

That is what I mean when I say I am pro-gun. If someone doesn't like guns they do not have to have them on their property.

It's called "freedom!!"

Please see my own blog. It is not specifically about gun rights, but individual rights in general. I do make it abundantly clear that I am pro-gun, however.

http://www.alicelillieandher.blogspot.com

Sean said...

I contribute every month, and I'm damn glad of it. Never again.III.