Friday, October 03, 2008

What a Liar

"I never said 'gang-raped' and I never used 'rape,' " Bernhard told the Daily News on Thursday.
Yes you did. Liar. We saw it and we heard it.

But you and/or your supporters edited it out of the video.

That doesn't surprise us--commies rewrite history and lie about it all the time.

And leave it to "Authorized Journalists" to describe this revolting Gollum as a "funnywoman."

UPDATE:For some reason, people are reporting on Bernhard denying what she said, but I'm not seeing any major outlets talking about the YouTube video being changed to delete the black rape segment.

Here's the Google cache link:

Here's what it currently displays:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A blistering stream of hate, shocking even merely read quoted on a Web site.
I can see Bernhard operating the machine guns at Babi Yar for hours and looking forward to the next day's executions.
"G-d--ed f--ing overheating barrel! Quit f---ing slowing me down! Get me another machine gun, now!"
Sarah Palin is 100% against abortion. I found out yesterday that my granddaughter would not survive pregnancy, much less childbirth, because of a congenital heart defect, a home in the ventricle wall that has healed but could reopen under extreme physical stress. I won't let her die because of what the government orders.
Sarah Palin's church in Alaska also has a program to "cure" homosexuals with faith.
There's some arrogance on both sides, I think.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, HOLE in the ventricle wall, the large lower chambers of the heart.

John Hardin said...

Did anybody grab a copy of the video before it went down the memory hole?

David Codrea said...

Not that I can find, and I've been looking.

I'm surprised no conservative sites that reported on this earlier are following up on it. There's a discussion going on at HuffPo, where it doesn't matter if she was lying or not to the immoral leftist haters, but I put the challenge to them anyway.