Saturday, November 01, 2008

Yes, Me, Facebook

I've been doing what I can to link whor...uh...promote readership of my new Gun Rights Examiner column, and as such, have been spending time I don't have posting stuff to networking sites like Digg and Reddit. So last night, when an email came in, from Larry Pratt of all people, inviting me to check out his Facebook profile, and noting that you have to join to do so, I thought "Why not?"

When you join, it prompts you to send out your own notices/invites, and a couple of you have emailed me asking if it's for real, or possibly some sort of phishing/spam scam.

It's real. I'll try this approach for a while, assuming it doesn't turn out to be all buck and no bang.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've posted links to your Examiner Column on the Face Book groups, Get your Laws off my Guns, and Students for Concealed Carry on Campus.

David Codrea said...

Thanks! I appreciate it.