Saturday, December 13, 2008

National Press Club Obama Challenge

I know there's no shortage of those who will be quick to jump on this as tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. There will be others just as passionately convinced of the opposite.

I've said before I haven't been convinced, but I do think the evidence deserves to be looked at. My thoughts on it are posted here.

While I laughed out loud during the preacher's prayer, I don't think referring to Obama as "this long-legged macdaddy" is helpful at establishing credibility in a forum like the National Press Club.

But I still may steal that description.

[Via Skip]

UPDATE: I'm continuing to listen to this as I do my work, and must say this reverend gets way off topic and doesn't help. The lawyers who put this news conference together should have stuck to the issue and not gone so far afield--there should be no discussion of black-on-white lust. This character is entertaining, but he comes off like Uncle Ruckus.

No comments: