Tuesday, January 13, 2009

BREAKING

National Rifle Association Wusses Out On Holder [More]
I signed up so I could enter this comment, but for some reason I get a message telling me it's too soon. I guess you need to be a "member" for a while...?

Anyway, here's what I wanted to tell them:
"NRA will send out a letter in opposition to Holder"

I read it and linked to it here:
http://waronguns.blogspot.com/2009/01/leading-charge.html

Some "opposition."

One of their major complaints was he is not a strong enough proponent of federal gun control.

I kid you not.

As for breaking news, some of us have been reporting on this for over a week.
One other observation: I still see excuse-making for the Lairds of Fairfax being presented in some corners, but see absolutely none of the apologists addressing my contention that a key stated reason they expressed concern was because they think Holder hasn't been supportive enough of federal infringements.

I'd like to see one of them make their case and defend that--and not forget to show us what wonders have been worked in Richmond and Philadelphia, as Chris Cox is so proud to credit his favorite gun control program with.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same things they have been doing for years, but no one pays attention. Since the fudds and prags keep sending money why should they change??

Joel said...

The NRA has become to gun rights what Jesse Jackson is to race relations. I can't believe I was once a life member and bought their bullshit.

Anonymous said...

David, if your stomach can stand it go read what Snowflake had to say in comments at Kurt's place.

I warn you, it is sickening. But it tells you things we would rather not know, but must.

Anonymous said...

I've known for a long time now: the NRA is basically useless, and gets more useless with each passing week.

Anonymous said...

Straightarrow--
What is Kurt's place and how do I link to snowflake's comment?

Anonymous said...

His blog is Armed and Safe. the particular article ends in Dead Wrong to Boot."

Read the comments. You'll know the Snowflake when you read him.

SamenoKami said...

Can anyone explain how the NRA has more than 6 members? I think they will be helping the feds take up the guns when it comes down to it. With friends like the NRA, who needs enemies?