Friday, January 23, 2009

Off to a Late Start

That's because I didn't get to bed until very late.

Anyway, I've got a ton of work to do right now, and it will be an hour or two before I return. In the mean time, head on over to my Gun Rights Examiner "Lou Dobbs" piece and take a look at a troll throwing mud in "Comments"--and my response. It should be amusing to you if nothing else.

If you decide to join the fray, please keep in mind that we have a more general readership there. The guy actually gave us a gift in terms of an opportunity to educate.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good thing they passed those tough gun laws in Belgium after three people got shot in 2006. I'm sure the 15 people in that nursery appreciate that they were only stabbed, and not shot.

Seriously though, RIP to the defenseless who died today.

jon said...

"Good stuff, except for Lou's opinion that ATF generally does good work."

here's a picture of the ATF doing some good work:

http://wroth.org/images/atf.jpg