Sunday, February 01, 2009

The Riddle of Steele

The GOP has spoken.

Michael Steele
is the new party chairman.

What does this mean for gun owners? [More]
Here's today's Gun Rights Examiner column. Please share it with your friends.

As I said yesterday, I'm recovering from a surgery. I'm feeling good enough to do some moderate posting, although I won't be able to get to any of the email tips that have been sent in. I do have a few other posts I'll make today that are priorities for me, but then plan to knock it off and take it easy the rest of the day.

Hopefully I'll be assuming a full schedule early on--I find being somewhat active is really about the best medicine, and the pills they gave me for pain haven't seemed to affect my luci...lucidituhhh....Whoah...I have hands...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes on a speedy recovery, David.
You just gave an excellent example of the difference between us and THEM. THEY have no sense of humor. Heck, even some four-legged critters have one.

Anonymous said...

Seems the leader of one of the two biggest parties in the country should be ... a leader. Never heard of Steele, and I bet most people know little about his Democrat counterpart Tim Kaine. Is it for plausible deniability? Both parties can say later "We had no idea he was so radical. We wanted to be more moderate, but..."
Obligatory reminder: The Clintons, Mike Bloomberg and no doubt Barack Obama have all been described as moderates.