Monday, April 13, 2009

Calling All Trolls

In the future please ignore these Trolls as their comments will get removed. [More]
The Bradys are on Facebook.

In keeping with their ongoing policy of engaging in dialog and promoting Reasoned Discourse, they have apparently decided to delete any attempt to bring alternative proposals to their brainwashed minions. By labeling it "trolling," they have the outward appearance of an excuse for their dishonesty and intellectual cowardice.

So if you have a moment, go leave a comment of enlightenment--if nothing else, it will keep their administrator jumping to sanitize the boards every time the chain gets yanked. Plus it will give their minions hissy fits, which are always fun to watch.

[Via Orygunner1]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

we can take a lesson from the obamabots/libtards in this endeavor, example:

pretend to be a gun control supporter, then say, "but i don't think this makes sense, because felons can't get in trouble for failing to register THEIR guns! why do we want to make good people register their guns, but not the criminals?!?!?!????"

it's called "concern trolling" and seems to be pretty effective. and they can't immediately identify it as real trolling

jon said...

that will backfire. the internet-savvy don't have to be told when someone is trolling.

those who catch a glimpse will begin to wonder just what their brilliant leaders are hiding.

Defender said...

God knows many of THEM start with, "I'm a gun owner and a hunter, I believe in the Second Amendment, BUT..." It even gets printed in the newspapers' letters to the editor page. Soooo reasonable. Such modest proposals.
Almost makes you forget THEY WANT US DEAD.

Unknown said...

This is hilarious. They are all whining like a bunch of ninnies ..haha..

Santander said...

I have left my comment there. I'll leave another once they delete it :-)
It would be nice to get them inundated.

Santander said...

I went back to see if my comment was still around. It wasn't. I read some of the comments on their wall - frankly, it made me sick to my stomach. The only people who will be visiting that site are those who seek it out. It is the anti-gunner's padded room, if you will. They can't hurt themselves or others in that space. The media, on the other hand...

Anonymous said...

Bad news. Facebook added a feature that allows them to ban us gun nuts. Oh well it was fun to harass them.

Lisanne said...

I was removed as a "friend", but I signed right back up and posted again!
I will continue to be a troll on their little secluded bridge as long as I can.
It's fun to watch them have hissy-fits!

Lisanne
Oregon
NRA Instructor
Utah Instructor