Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Greenest RINOs

Now let's see how red they are. [More]

I'm not going to go through a run-down on all of them here, but you can feel free to.

I will note accepting "Close the gun show loophole/criminalize political speech/amnesty" John McCain is as much a reason Obama won as any.

Illinois gun owners were warned repeatedly about that weasel Mark Kirk and as far as I can tell, none of them did a thing about it. As far as I can tell, I'm the only one who cared, and I don't even live in his state.

Susan Collins has an F from GOA--that's all I need to know about her.

And what more can I say about Arnhole?

2 comments:

Defender said...

"Calling CO2 pollutant is the most important blah blah in history"?!?
Carbon dioxide, the result of mammalian exhalation, including humans? Which plants need to survive and produce oxygen?
The latest Little Ice Age has been receding since the late 1600s. That's pre-Industrial Anything. The current warming cycle will reverse around the end of the 22nd century whether humankind does anything differently or not.
Mass transit means they can search you for weapons or you don't ride. Smaller cars mean more highway deaths. Save the earth, compost human rights.

Watch "The Matrix."
"Humans are a virus. We... are the cure." -- Agent Smith, an actual virus program.

In the '90s, the militia and patriot movement warned that the UN would like the world population reduced by about 1/4. "You who are watching this; do you think you are among the ones to be kept?"

AnHourOfWolves said...

Humans are a virus. We... are the cure." -- Agent Smith, an actual virus programI know it's just a movie, but it's worth noting the full statement:

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure"

When you strip it down to it's essence, this is every enviro-nut's mantra. That we are not part of nature, that unlike fluffy rabbits and polar bears, we have no right to exist, and deserve to succumb to a mass die-off.