Thursday, April 16, 2009

"So-Called 'Gun-Owners Rights'"

Let me answer Luke Johnson’s piece, How so-called 'gun-owners rights' hurt U.S.-Mexican relations, LA Foreign Policy Examiner. [More]
John Longenecker shows more courtesy to an ignorant little pinko than I would have.

I'm debating whether or not to link you to the offending piece--on the one hand, I'd love to see some Threepers give this young creature a lesson in just who he's poking a stick at. But the more people who visit his site, the more he gets rewarded.

I figure you have enough information here to find him if you really want to. Meanwhile, go read John's piece.

1 comment:

jon said...

human rights.

there are no subclasses of humans. not based on the color of your skin, not based on the hardware in your safe.

and rights don't hurt people.

but, to believe any of this doublespeak, you first have to be incapable of critical thought.

so, mission accomplished.