Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Don't Let This Lie Go Uncontested

The lie is that "Threepers" don't involve themselves in the political process.

I'll put my record up against any blowhard who says this--especially the ones who libel us from the protective cover of anonymity. The only excuse they could possibly have to utter it is they are ignorant. The only other possible explanation is the person making such a statement is a liar.

Tomorrow I'm going to be talking about "the alleged leader of the merry band of Three Percenters" urging his readers to take political action in a very creative and worthwhile endeavor--something his critics, naturally, have been silent on.

UPDATE: My post here alludes to Mike at the end, but it became apparent while writing this column that it would be too long if I went into detail. It will all become clear in tomorrow's GRE.

5 comments:

III Rocker said...

Here is your first strike. I am a THREEPER and I am attending the 9/12 march this saturday in DC. I am guessing I will see many, many III signs, patches etc.

Santander said...

Same here. I'll be at the 9/12 march and I correspond with my congressmen each week - sometimes several times a week.
Ya gotta fight the soft war and hope that a real war does not ensue.

Brock Townsend said...

There will be a lot of us there. We'll be at the Channel Inn Hotel.

Tom said...

That's funny...been to 2 tea parties here, still piss into the wind (write/email congressholes and senators) donate $ when I have it, and make others aware of the never ending onslaught.

The pRags bs is following the Obomber and Brady playbook.

Newbius said...

I'll be there as well.