Thursday, January 28, 2010

Carol Sente Typical of Politicans Who 'Support Second Amendment'

That's the problem when people start telling lies, and it validates the wisdom of Aesop when he told us of the boy who cried wolf. When Sente starts calling other people liars, we don't know who to believe. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column looks at a politician with a big "but."

Also get a recap on my interview yesterday on Trigger Sports Live!, watch some Texas Gun Sow protest videos, and get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Tell a friend?

2 comments:

atexan said...

Thanks, after watching the videos I will change my vote from Rick to Debra.

Jerri Lynn Ward said...

David, thanks for posting the link to the videos.

atexan, I sure am glad you came to that conclusion. Debra does not equivocate on the gun rights issue (or anything else for that matter).