Thursday, February 18, 2010

Old TV Western Shows Folly of Citizen Disarmament

I love it when a writer ties in enduring principles with illustrations from popular culture. It not only makes for an interesting read, it automatically appeals to a broader audience and makes them receptive to learn more. In his piece yesterday on Finnish gun control, of all things, Seattle Gun Rights Examiner Dave Workman illustrated his point by recalling an old episode of the TV western from long ago, "Have Gun Will Travel"... [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column lets you vicariously experience what it's like to be "a knight without armor in a savage land."

Also see through an effort in Oregon, visit "The Spin Zone" with Oath Keepers, learn how to buy a gun in D.C., see who is running for the NRA Board, and watch a rerun--and, of course, get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Anything else I can do to induce you to share the link...?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.cbs.com/video/?showname=classics/have_gun_will_travel&showtype=classics#video

Go to season 1 episode 32

David Codrea said...

When I click on the episode it takes me to the CBS page for a bunch of their promo BS--I can't get it to play the episode.

Unknown said...

Darn the legacy media...they used to make these available, but it would appear not so now. I watched some about 6 months ago. I tried on TV.COM and that didn't work either.

If I can get it to work, I will let you know...

sorry