Friday, March 12, 2010

Far Less Aggressive

grouse man says:
You guys are really some of the most uneducated or uninformed on firearms laws I have seen. BATF is far less aggressive than 20 years ago and firearms laws have been weakened significantly over the past 20 years, especially regarding dealers. If you want no gun laws call your congressman. I am sure they will help you out. With Obama in there you should be thankful things aren't much worse. [More]
As in "grousing" or as in "Fudd"?

I added my two cents. Feel free to add yours.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The grouse man is factually wrong, ffl's have been decreased about 75% since Klinton, Heller was a Pyrrhic victory, and almost everyone seems to be uninformed on firearms laws since all are unconstitutional. Fudds and most others don't understand "shall not be infringed". We have met the enemy and he is us.

jon said...

"you should be happy you only have to lick one of the boots."

W W Woodward said...

Well, I gave him a piece of my mind. Unfortunately, I do not have many pieces left, so will need to allow a certain degree of regeneration to take place before I will be able to engage in that type activity again.

[W-III]

chinasyndrome said...

I did send my Congressman an email he sent me a real nice form letter mailed out by a lackey,that did not answer my question.I don't remember that 20yrs ago anyone was seizing toy guns?Oh well Fudd it.

China
III