Monday, March 15, 2010

We're the Only Ones Putting Guns on the Street Enough

More than 20 guns seized by a state-run firearms task force in Prince George's County are unaccounted for, and investigators believe that one of the weapons was used in the shooting of an off-duty police officer late last year, according to law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation. [More]
"Only Ones," you see...

And isn't this observation just dripping with ironic truth?
"It's clearly not bad record-keeping," one source said.
[Via Harvey]

1 comment:

Kevin Wilmeth said...

Prince George's County again, eh? I daresay that Amir Johnson's sixth sense was right on when he said

"Not that I didn't trust the police...But I wanted to personally witness what is going to happen to my mayor, so if they try to say this guy went for a gun -- and he didn't -- it's not going to happen on my watch."

After all, Calvo is proving to be an (extremely polite) thorn these days...