Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Senate committee to hold firearms in commerce hearings-why is information so scarce?

"The Senate Committee on the Judiciary has scheduled a hearing entitled 'Firearms in Commerce: Assessing the Need for Reform in the Federal Regulatory Process' for Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. in Room 226 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building," the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary website informs us. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column asks what's it all about. I wish I could say it's unbelievable how getting a straight answer out of some people is like pulling teeth, but I would actually expect nothing less than what is chronicled here.

Also put on your politically incorrect T-shirts and join us today on Trigger Sports LIVE!

Share the link?

5 comments:

Crotalus said...

Why so little information? Because this isn't a hearing; it's an attempt at an end run around the Bill of Rights. They don't want us knowing what they're up to until they ram it down our throats.

Anonymous said...

David,

After calling Cornyn, Hutchinson, and the NRA/ILA offices, I called Jeff Sessions office since he is the ranking member. I spoke to a young woman named Ivy who told me that, "It will be about how the ATF is going to regulate FFL's." When I asked for more details, I was instantly asked who I was with in a very aggressive tone. I told her simply a citizen whose issue is the 2nd. She offered no further details.

DC

Defender said...

Statist Va. Rep. Bobby Scott stacked the deck in the prelim hearing for this. I doubt anything encouraging will result.
But we're not supposed to worry because OBAMA hasn't said anything about gun control.
The upcoming Restore the Constitution rallies and open-carry events may have a LOT to discuss, huh?

Defender said...

I heard on a radio show that the Federal Reserve isn't talking about where they loaned 12.7 trillion in TARP funds. A Bloomberg reporter sued and won, they appealed, lost and still won't tell. It may go to the Supreme Court. The reporter, strangely, has died.
Meanwhile, 83 separate house fires in the Detroit area in one day.
Be vigilant.

Defender said...

With Hitlery cheerleading the UN the other day in front of the Council on Foreign Relations, seems like a good time to refer to the "genocide by gun control" chart.

http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm#chart