Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Enemy Within

From Dave Licht:
David

I am reporting to you that (as you know) our enemies are amongst us.

Three different friends in the last 90 days have informed me that while they were target shooting at public ranges in N kalifornia (2 using AR 15's, 1 using an Armalite) that other shooters on the firing line complained - and in one instance called the police because they thought my friends were shooting illegal assault rifles -

In the case where the police were called, the police actually showed up and checked out the rifle. In the other two cases, each person was forced to prove to the satisfaction OF THE OTHER SHOOTER(s) that the guns were not prohibited or that they were licensed

This from persons we would hope would stand up for our rights.

As I have said before, I'm increasingly failing to see the point (of being nice about it)

Report from the front

D
First they came for the Fudds. 
And I laughed.

4 comments:

Defender said...

I was persona non grata at the private range I belong to (for 15 years now) for having a nasty black rifle. A man literally grabbed his wife(?) by the arm and led her away. Apparently she had never seen an AR-15 in person.
I didn't even have the load-bearing harness and camo on.
Oh, well. It's sighted in, and will stay so until needed.
I wonder whether some of these stool pigeons are the same people who favor a draft, because military service is good for everyone and we should give back to the country that does so much to -- I mean FOR us.

MamaLiberty said...

Educate them, people! It's important.

And if you want some fun, come out to our range here in NE Wyoming (any of them, really) we have lots of these mean looking rifles, as well as one man here who shoots a .50 caliber! I'd love to have his ammo budget. :)

TJP said...

The NRA should be handing out grades for members, not politicians.

But hey, turn the tables:

Short-barrel revolver: Saturday night special, come quick gun cops!

Long-barrel handgun: It's an illegal short barrel rifle!

Long-barrel scattergun: It's even bigger than a 50 caliber rifle--I think they're planning on shooting down an airliner!

Short-barrel scattergun: It's a sawed-off shotgun!

Bolt action rifle with scope: Sniper rifle!

Semi-auto pistol: High-capacity clip glockdeathmachine!

Mossy oak outfit: They're in camouflage--I think it's an anti-government militia!

Hunting dog: It's a vicious pit bull!


Works both ways, see?

Anonymous said...

Don't rat.

Ever.

And don't tolerate rats.

Ever.