Thursday, December 23, 2010

We're the Only Ones Sweet Enough

A diabetic suffering "a medical emergency caused by dangerously low sugar levels" was pulled over by Hamilton County Sheriff's officers, Tasered repeatedly, "violently dragged from the vehicle, thrown on the ground, kicked in the head by a boot, and stomped mercilessly while lying on his back," the man claims in Federal Court. [More]
Yeah, these damn people who can't control their own body chemistry piss me off, too.

[Via William T]

5 comments:

Mack said...

David,

See this:

Man Claims Excessive Force After Traffic Stop

Defender said...

My wife is diabetic. So are other people I love.
I'll DEFINITELY be on the news if...

kenlowder said...

I think a proper settlement should be for the officers ALL in question to be beaten and tasered. Let the punishment fit the crime for once. At least FIRE those who did the beating.

Anonymous said...

In LA the Rodney King race riots at least got the victim a $64 mil judgement and some police thugs went to prison.

David Codrea said...

I believe the King settlement was $3.8M.