Thursday, May 19, 2011

CBS affiliate parrots ATF talking points, completely ignores Gunwalker

You're right in the thick of things in Texas--you're a frickin' CBS affiliate, for crying out loud--and this is the best you and your bobble-head talking point-parroting anchors can come up with? Not a word about "Project Gunwalker"? [More]

This afternoon's Gun Rights Examiner column reflects the most frustrating thing about trying to break this story out--Mike and I can work day and night uncovering new details and yet our reach isn't but a fraction of what a piece of total crap propaganda like this "TV news report" spews out to--so guess whose message gets retained?

That's why I continually pester the regulars here and at Examiner--the ones who presumably perceive enough value from the work to keep returning for more--to share the links. And I'm not going to apologize for it.

What information do you think the audience in KYTX's broadcast range is going to retain and form their opinions from?  What about where you live?

1 comment:

JohnJacobH said...

I did not see the entire episode, but I am reliably advised Gunwalker made it into a script of Law & Order SVU on, of all places, CBS.

I did see the final scene of the episode which would probably give you extreme satisfaction. (No spoiler alert from me....)

In Liberty,
JJH