Friday, September 16, 2011

We're the Only Ones Prickly Enough

Mom Says Prickly School Cop Killed Her Son [More]
I saw some teenagers fighting some years back at the bus stop outside elder feral son Uday's preschool as I dropped him off. That's the kind of stuff adults shouldn't tolerate. I simply got out of my car, walked up to them and calmly but firmly told them to stop, which they did. 

It just never occurred to me that I could simply shoot them.  But then, I'm not a trained and prickly professional with a record of serial reprimands.

[Via William T]

1 comment:

Mack said...

I wonder what Rick Perry thinks?

David, I'm serious about this. Perry is PRO-COP all the way. Gov. Perry is quite vulnerable on this.

See:

http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/2005/01/era-of-pretext-stop-has-begun.html