Thursday, December 01, 2011

An Informed Prediction?

Eric Holder will no longer be Attorney General of the United States.  That-that is – you’ll see that happen soon now.  Very soon. [More]

My fear--and I understand I'm not alone--is that "White House Insider" is Ulsterman having a public Smeagol/Gollum conversation with himself. Perhaps that's unfair and I owe him an apology, but I just have no way to vet this, so if I post anything from his site, assume a Caveat Emptor attached.

There are benefits to anonymity.  But ain't nothin' free. This is one of the costs. And yes, I acknowledge  critics could say the same when Vanderboegh or I present information from anonymous sources, and can only point to our track record for any doubters.

It's a nice piece actually, and he does it well--he's a good writer.  And what he paints seems plausible.

But I hesitate to use him as a source because of that suspicion, and if it comes out he's putting us on and we've been promoting him, the enemy will point out what dupes we were and use it to distract from everything we ever have said or will say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I link to the Ulsterman it shuts my whole computer down. What's the deal with that? I tried twice, and i'm about to try a third time.Johnny Gee

AJ said...

If it's real, it's pretty scary.