Thursday, September 25, 2014

Off to GRPC

I'll be leaving for the Gun Rights Policy Conference tomorrow at dawn's early light.  Feral sons Uday and Qusay will be let out of the basement to patrol the premises in my absence, and I'm sure after fighting over the one bowl of kibble I'm leaving them, they'll be ravenous.

I'm told there is still room to accept walk-ins, so if you're anywhere within doable range, there will be plenty of good people there, and plenty of reasons why attending is something all activist gun owners should find a lot of value in, not to mention just a good time.  Click here for more details.

I'll be meeting up with colleagues and friends, doing some interviews, learning from all the speakers, having some fun, and doing a panel on the sorry state of journalism with Dave Workman on Sunday morning.  While I will be taking a laptop, I probably won't be doing much if any blogging or reporting. We'll see.

So please hold off on all comments and emails until Monday?  Because anything I get over the weekend may just need to go unaddressed, so save yourself a useless effort.

No comments: