Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Panera Bread armed robberies show futility of corporate anti-gun policies

Trying to find source material on Panera Bread and guns, I came across a news report that pretty much makes every point I could hope to: a video about an armed robber who fired shots in – you guessed it – a Panera Bread outlet ... There’s no obvious date on the story, but an apparently related one from August, 2013 said a Panera Bread store manager and her boyfriend were charged. [More]
This evening's Gun Rights Examiner offering asks who will protect us from Panera Bread management?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... but I gotta go through a bad neighborhood to get to their shop.

Will they provide an armed guard to shepherd me there and back home again? Or guard my gun if I leave it in the car?

Thought not ...

III

Ned said...

Right, Anon. And, of course they'll assume all liability and responsibility for your safety while you're on the premises, right?