Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Par for the Course

[More]

I note many stores and shops paying lip service to get the Bloomberg harridans off their backs don't actually impose policy changes. If that's what they really want, all they need do is strap 'em on and let the market react accordingly.

All of which does not address what I originally laughed at useful idiot here about -- meaning, like a typical "progressive," he just ignores the inconvenient and starts babbling talking points.

Par for the course.

I wasn't inviting him to a discussion or debate anyway.  I was just telling him what a demonstrably pompous and contemptible fool he is.

2 comments:

Chumgrinder said...

Poor Yael — if he had ever met Rosa Parks, I believe his head would have exploded.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I have stopped talking and I don't listen. They are seditionists at best, traitors more likely. And unbelievably stupid and emotional too - like angry chickens. So I don't talk to them, and I don't listen to them, and I don't waste my precious breath trying to educate them. They'll get all the education they need when some crap-sack jumps them on the street and I stand and watch instead of helping. I'll make a good witness though....

I also do not comply, do not register, do not lock, and do not surrender my weapons. Heck, some I don't even unload except at the range or for cleaning. Let them come. That will be lesson number two.