Monday, January 05, 2015

Well, MY Work Here is Done...

29 are needed. [More]

Too bad not all who can -- or should -- are showing leadership.

I guess I've been so wrapped up in other stuff I didn't realize tomorrow was the day to make this happen. My guess is I'm hardly alone.  Which suits the PTB just fine. So all I can do is make my voice heard and ask others to do the same.

I have no illusions that me asking people to do something and spread the word will result in anything appreciable, but at least I took a swing at it.

How about you?

[Via Mack H]

3 comments:

MackH said...

Done. My Rep is Dave Brat:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/01/04/exclusive-david-brat-next-house-speaker-must-tackle-trillion-dollar-problems/

JustJohn said...

I contacted my Rep. Campbell and let him know how strongly i feel about getting rid of Boehner (sp)

Cargosquid said...

And that is why I voted for Brat.