Monday, January 05, 2015

50 Shades of Decay

"I can understand why people say tying a woman up and spanking her is misogynistic. But actually, more men are submissives than women. Very powerful men," Dornan tells the magazine. "It's a far bigger scene than I imagined: in pretty much any city in the world that you could name, people want to get spanked with a paddle with studs on it." [More]
How very hip and "progressive."  For some reason it reminds me of the Timothy Johnson/David Brock relationship.

It also reminds me of being in a pet store some years back to pick up something for one of the kids' critters, and this really hot blonde dressed from nip to tuck in tight black leather and with spiked heels was buying a spiked collar, and I started laughing to myself, because I'd have bet money it wasn't for a dog.

No comments: