Wednesday, September 23, 2015

THREAT AVERTED!

My 91-year-old mother was visiting my sister, who flew her back from Arizona on Monday. Mom had to have knee replacement surgery a while back, and she always so informs TSA when she flies. They still subjected her to the full group grope experience. But hey, I remember the last time radical American nonagenarians took over a plane, so thank God for otherwise unemployable goon vigilance!

Especially with Mad Maxie et al. on the job!

Still, I wonder how our crack guardians of the skies would fare against someone who actually is a threat.

Nice to know the plan is to bring in bunches more unvetted refugees from places that do have a track record...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't these pervs & thieves been instructed (as SOP) to run away should a real threat materialize?
I toil for an airline company and find the industry's refusal to push back against the gate rapers absolutely insane.