Friday, September 18, 2015

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

He reportedly did not suffer serious injury, but did need 10 stitches after the game. [More]
I think you guys just contradicted yourself there.  Plus we can't know his attacker's name because he's a minor?  And he was flagged for a personal foul but not ejected?

How is this not assault with a deadly weapon...?

Here's an update -- just as I suspected: Fritz Moncion, 18, is a good young man from a good family who was reacting to a cheating attack and racist oppression. besides, we all make mistakes.

He reminds me of me in High School, what with my part time $1.35/hr. job at Burger Chef handed to me solely because of privilege.

[Via Florida Guy]   

UPDATE: Last link either deactivated or "made unavailable" on Facebook -- here's what it went to:
UPDATE: Let's all join Salaam Ismial and "oppose the lynching campaign."

1 comment:

Henry said...

Burger Chef?! (And Jeff?) Well, we know now where you grew up. :-)