Wednesday, January 10, 2018

And There was War in Heaven

“Republican majorities are in the House and in the Senate, and a Republican president is in the White House. They wouldn’t be there were it not for gun owners,” David Codrea wrote on the blog Ammoland in late December. “We’re being asked to help provide cover to rationalize yet another Intolerable Act, and this one with the sanction of our ‘gun rights leaders.’” [More]
It's a shame it takes getting mentioned by a Bloomberg apparatchik to get wider attention that not everyone is in lockstep.

I submitted my comment. Have you submitted yours?

4 comments:

Steve Miller said...

What I just submitted:

Another intolerable measure proposed by an unconstitutional agency (eating out our substance) that if justice ever prevailed in this country, would have been abolished long ago. Innumerable as the grains of sand on this earth, are the attempts of "governments" to grab power they have no authority by the "governed', to yield. May this "measure" earn the righteous place on the steaming pile of corrupt acts by the contemptible, it deserves!

Carl "Bear" Bussjaeger said...

Of course, I did.

JD said...

tried to post a comment but it keeps telling me I didn't complete the form correctly and to fix the errors. . . can't find the errors. . . well played ATF. . .

bondmen said...

I am in on this as well.

Thanks David!