Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Wayne's World

Here are a couple things I have not verified but this is out there being discussed and merits being validated:


"Intern," if this is really you, don't say anything to anyone until you have a lawyer and an agent. You will be an internet sensation and a millionaire in no time. (I predict a major switching of sides and casting as a naive young victim.)

And if NRA  has been funneling millions into this guy, who this post claims is a major Democrat/gun-grabber donor, then what are supporters really ultimately donating to?

I think it's pretty obvious at this point that things can't go on and no one at the top can claim plausible deniability. No one. I also just had a visual flash through my mind making me wonder if Wayne will publicly sob harder than Jim Bakker.

I see some cautioning against talking about this stuff, as if that will give the enemy more ammunition than the greedy, arrogant and stupid Lairds already have.  This is entirely of their own making.

No comments: