Tuesday, May 14, 2019

'Outright Lies'

The recent statements by Charles Cotton and Carolyn Meadows that are appearing in the Wall Street Journal, and now other news outlets, are outright lies. I have never been told, advised, informed or consulted about any of these details mentioned in the WSJ, and who knows how much more despicable spending of members’ money. [More]
That's just what my director friend told me.

The more I see of this previously unknown-to-me Meadows character, the more I want her out -- now. Along with Wayne and the cabal she's flacking for.

1 comment:

Henry said...

The thing about being a director is that "I didn't know" isn't an excuse. It's your damn JOB to know. In fact, that's job one.

Unless you can make a case that the Old Guard LIED to you during the oversight process, you're on the hook for nonfeasance.