Saturday, July 23, 2005

Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

Kirk at Fun Turns to Tragedy has designed some more link buttons for top referrers to his site.

The guy is really good with graphics. I wish I could return the favor, but my artistic sensibility is pretty much limited to "I think red is purdy."

Still, I did find a graphic I believe expresses the essence of fun turning to tragedy--but I don't think it would lend itself to the rectangular format he uses and still retain its legibility:

I'm joking. Sheesh! Scary picture, though, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gah... Huffing paint and packing at the same time...

looks like Mexico...

Kirk
www.limpidity.org/index.php

Xavier said...

I guess I'm an official old fart now, I thought he was going to blow up the bag and then pop it to imitate a gunshot.........