Saturday, October 01, 2005

Aspiring New Orleans Cop Supports RKBA!

I have just finished reading the article entitled "What's Wrong With Gun Laws'' in the August issue of GUNS. Congratulations to Policeman "X" for one of the finest articles I have ever read. I am a member of National Rifle Association and seriously considering becoming a police officer of this city and this subject concerns me closely. I have and always will be a firm adversary of any legislation that takes any right from the average and honest citizen to keep and bear arms. I have always believed that if many of the restrictions on the purchase of handguns were lifted, there would be far less crime in this city than there is today.
Henry McKinell
New Orleans, Louisiana

Just one thing--this letter appeared in the Oct. 1955 issue of GUNS Magazine.

Download an issue for yourself. It's fun, it's informative and it's free.

No comments: