Friday, December 16, 2005

JBT to Serfs: Resist and Die

When we last left Patrick Lynch, he was telling us no one had any business with hollow points except those professional enough.

Here's the latest from Liberty-Lynchin' Pat:
"We need to make it clear that if someone lifts even a finger against a police officer, their life could be on the line."
Right. We all know your lives are more valuable than ours.

We sure wouldn't want any mere citizen lifting a finger against these former members of your union, would we, Pat?

Or this guy.

Or this one.

Or all of these...

I'm lifting a finger, Pat. Guess which one?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serfs to JBTs: We may resist and die, but how many of you will we take with us? Seems like the Bad Guys are going after the cops in NYC, and winning.

Anonymous said...

I may be just a serf, but if he ever did that to my child, I would take pains to kill him IN HIS POLICE CAR.
at the end of the day, he's a man with a tin badge and a gun...I don't have a badge, but I don't run around molesting little girls and cuckholding other men either.

Anonymous said...

I could accept this sentiment if the police were effective and the judicial authorities normal. Having demonstrated that they are sometimes comically ineffective and prone to following the PC dictates of their political masters I would not give up any measure that renders me more capable of resisting those that would deprive me of my life, liberty or property.