Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bloggers: Want Your Own Million Moon "Franchise"?

Nothing says WarOnGuns has to be the only site with galleries and project updates. We've already seen how one blogger took the basic idea and improved it. Who knows how much farther you or one of your blog readers could carry the ball?

The idea is to spread the word so as many gunners as we can reach participate. One blog alone won't do that. Besides which, Control Arms is going to get wise to links coming in from this site and that will help them delete entries--so diffusing the effort will mean more protest posts get through.

Contact me if you have a blog and want to host your own galleries with your readers. Maybe if enough of you are interested, we can form a ring of sorts, link to each others' updates, etc.

I envision basically no rules except to hold true to the concept of sending in protest photos. Aside from that, let innovation lead the way.

It's a bit of work, but so far, a lot of fun--and it doesn't hurt the traffic stats, either. Email me if you wanna play...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted a couple of updates about the Million Moon March on my blog entry: Jumping on the Bandwagon

Stan said...

HAH, they actually accepted my Castro-Chavez picture!!!

Anonymous said...

This seems to be taking off. I went to their site this morning and simply filtered it down to USA entries. There are a SIGNIFICANT number of obvious gun supporter photos in their "gallery".

I'm going to try something new and see if they accept it. I'll let you know how it goes.

E. David Quammen said...

The CAUSE has expanded.....
http://gunshowonthenet.com/SecondAmend/goodreasons/JustCause.html