Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Portrait of Self Control

Jim McGreevey shockingly admits that before he became governor of New Jersey, he'd have anonymous gay sex at Garden State highway rest stops...
Nice control demonstrated there, Jimmer. No wonder you have such a sick compulsion to control others.

And look who agrees:
"New Jersey needs the proven leadership of Jim McGreevey to put the safety of our children and our families first."--Michael Barnes-Brady Campaign/Million Mom March
Again I recall some of my favorite lyrics:
He can't even run his own life
I'll be damned if he'll run mine...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since he has shown himself(or herself) to be a person(gag)that doesn't mind either taking it or giving it (leave it to your own thoughts about what and in what orfice) it should suffice to say that he doesn't mind treating the good citizens of NJ in the same manner, when it comes to their once evident,but now abolished rights. By the by, has anyone remembered that today, our rights,our fortunes,and our sacred honor are so much rubbish to those we have mistakenly trusted with the reins of government? I suppose we should just lie back and enjoy it,hmmm? I seldom see any men that have a stiffened backbone or fire in their belly.

Anonymous said...

my name's mcgreevey, jim.
i took my pick of him, him or him.
when I got caught in affairs vexful
I admitted to sins sexual.

I didn't need bail
I didn't go to jail
I pled remorseful
but that was a horseful
of you know what
cause I'm certainly not.

All like me that can't prevail
over themselves and all that entail
Must, by nature desire and demand
authority over those who can.

mcgreevey- 'cause in your heart you know he's the new man of the millenium.

Anonymous said...

Money quote from McGreevey.

"I knew I would have to lie for the rest of my life - and I knew I was capable of it. The knowledge gave me a feeling of terrible power,"

I don't think it is only relevant to his sexual misconduct.