Friday, August 18, 2006

We're the Only Ones Discharging Enough

Off-duty Killeen Police officer Juneth Steubing was arrested in Copperas Cove late Tuesday for discharging a firearm multiple times in the bedroom of her home...

[S]he was released at 2 p.m. Wednesday on a $200 personal recognizance bond...

She has been placed on administrative leave with pay...
Yeah, I'm sure that's how you and I would be treated--right after surviving the SWAT experience...

[More from "The Only Ones" files...]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Killeen...Killeen. Where have I heard that before?

www.rotten.com/library/bio/crime/spree-killers/george-hennard/

Anonymous said...

The very next night a civilian was arrested for the same thing, and treated exactly the same.

David Codrea said...

Anonymous--got links?

Anonymous said...

It was in the Leader Press, the local news paper

David Codrea said...

I just wrote an email to the Copperas Cove Leader Press:
I read about the police officer who fired several shots in her home. I am told within a day or two, a citizen did the same thing, and that it was reported in your paper. I don't see that story in your web site. How can I get a copy?
Thank you,
David Codrea

Anonymous said...

Both the officer and the guy arrested the next night shot multipul rounds off on their property inside the city.

They were both arrested and released on a $200 city bond.

Anonymous said...

FYI Killeen and Copperas Cove are next to Fort Hood Texas, a major militray base.

Anonymous said...

I know of that very officer personally from when she once worked off-duty at the same place I once worked. She was a snobby bitch, constantly in trouble for violating policy, getting investigated by internal affairs, yadayadayada. Why does this incident not surprise me?