Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Please Accept Our Self-Promoting Condolences

Last Friday's tragedy at the Citigroup Center was a sad reminder of what can happen when an armed person becomes overwhelmed with rage.
The tragedy and outrage is, none of his victims had the ability to defend themselves, and these miserable traitors are doing their utmost to impose this contemptible helplessness on the rest of us.

I note the Bradys never issued a sympathy statement to the families of Peyton Strickland, Kathryn Johnston or Sean Bell. Apparently, "gun violence" perpetrated by "The Only Ones" is A-OK with them.

Stuff your opportunistic and exploitive crocodile tears, Jennifer Bishop. I'll bet you'd be real useful in a life-or-death confrontation against a violent attacker. And try not to slip in all that blood you're dancing in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

David, I just have to tell you that you are in top form lately.

If you and the Brady Bunch were ever in a Friday Night Smackdown, I know who my money would be on.

David Codrea said...

Thank you, Ben, I appreciate the kind words.

Crotalus--I took your post down--if you email me, I'll tell you why and I think you'll understand. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I think I know why, David, and I understand. Sorta over the line.

E. David Quammen said...

Can't wait to see the Brady's flushed down like the treasonous excrement that they are....

David Codrea said...

Thanks Crotalus--it directly relates to something else that happened this morning, and I just thought it best for all concerned--I'll be happy to explain further, but not in a public forum. I appreciate your understanding.